1. You like researching term papers?
2. I feel as though I've got a fever, but my temperature was normal.
3. I can't believe how good the new furniture looks.
4. Solving the puzzle is easy for everyone except Michael.
5. It's a great day to go for a drive, don't you think?
6. In spite of himself, he couldn't stopping eating.
7. e likes running more when he has a partner.
8. The students can register for the course during the first class.
9. Won't Lynn be sorry she didn't go to the seminar!
10. He'd take his responsibilities as class president seriously, wouldn't he?
11. Peggy proved herself to be a fine student.
12. I don't believe you understand my question.
13. My aunt is about to publish her third book.
14. The restaurant won't reopen until the renovation'pleted.
15. If I'd known he was driving downtown, I'd have asked him for a ride.
16. Is there room for one more at this table?
17. If we leave home at eight, we should get there in plenty of time.
18. You are asking what I think about this proposal?
19. Please drop me a line when you get a chance.
20. The school infirmary doesn't stock prescription medicines at this time.
21. Grace and his friend went down to that old house on Nasle street.
What does the woman want to know about Grace and his friend?
22. Do you know where I can g